23.12.10

2010. the closure, almost.

01.01.10 - could have been the most happiest day of my life. but it didn't. it sucks.

and life continues. i've learned A LOT.
throughout this whole year, yes, i did  A LOT of mistakes, shed A LOT of tears and laugh A LOT of times, and becoming much much happier currently too.

i thank you, GOD. you gave me A LOT of strengths, you gave me A LOT of good friends to be around with, A LOT of love you showered me. and you gave me someone to stay by my side =)

you see, life doesn't treat you fairly now in order to give you something better in the future instead. and it did =)

if. and if i cry again, it is because i'm very grateful. not because i'm sad, or feeling down. it is because i know, i've moved on.

01.01.11 - please give me something that i will be looking forward to for each day after.

*hoping.


No comments:

Post a Comment